This post contains affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. Thank you for supporting Lynn Oak so we can provide you with Great Content!
In a Hurry?Even though I’m self employed I’m busy and don’t want to take time to fix and clean up for lunch each day. I think eating 3 meals a day is not only healthy but it gives you energy to keep going. As long as it’s not a big piece of cake! I found 5 quick and easy recipes that would be great for lunch! (I love to put them in these!)
5 Quick and Easy Recipes On The Go!
- My all time favorite! Crackers and peanut butter.
- Peanut butter and Jelly (Yep! Love peanut butter.)
- Cheese sandwich and chips (gotta watch the chips or they will really put on the pounds) So I eat fishies instead!
- Strawberries, Grapes and Cheese Slices.
- Cut up an apple and cheese with crackers.
A few more snack/lunch ideas
Handful of nuts
Pre-Peel an Orange
Carrot sticks and peanut butter
Yogurt Covered Blueberries
Yogurt Covered Strawberries
What do you like to eat for lunch? I love to put my lunch on the go in these, they are so cute! Leave your comment below!